Workout: 30 min yoga
This is my last month in fitness bullets:
- Week 1: my back hurts –> no more cardio + all yoga
- Week 2: my back hurts –> no more cardio + all yoga; why does my back still hurt?
- Week 3: wow, that hurt – do I have sciatica? I guess I’ll go see a chiropractor. I’m scared.
- Week 3.5: why did I wait so long? why? therapy + a massage during the workday – sign me up!
- Week 4: still hurts but therapy tomorrow + my first round of light cardio – can’t wait!
So I’ve been taking it easy and enjoying some of this:
Last week was all sorts of hectic at work, plus I was recovering from a cold so there were no salad cases. It was a sad week for lunch – but it made me appreciate these babies even more:
- Roasted butternut squash + carrots
- Goat cheese + honey baked in the oven – say no more :)
I must confess, I went a little overboard on the sweets last week so I’m making this a no-added sugar WEEK. Oh noes!
A good mama + papa + baby bear dinner shots – still good times :)
Fajita burritos made with the Taco Bell fajita mix packet (#GoodStuff) – not too shabby!
Have you ever been to a chiropractor?