Workout: 4.13 mi treadmill run in 40 minutes.
I had so much fun with it though, even when I was gasping for air towards the end.
Plus, my personal cheering section was at it again doing her thang!
I was going to post my time, but that was a big waste of time with that shine. Do you love my baby monitor on my treadmill, it’s a great motivation!
Looking at the graph, though makes me think I need to add more of a warm-up/cool down. I’ve never been good at that and now the problem is worse because I’d rather sleep than warm-up in the AM.
The worst thing is trying to get ready when you haven’t really cooled down. Don’t you hate that?
I also wanted to share this flavor combination:
caramelized brussel sprouts & onions + bacon = AWESOME
- Stir-fry the brussel sprouts & onions in olive oil until caramelized (~10 minutes)
- Add the bacon and cook until cooked to your liking (~10 min) and set aside
- In a separate pot, cook some pasta of your choice until al dente.
- Drain some of the pasta water, but leave enough to cover the pasta.
- Add some onion soup mix or chicken bouillon to your liking.
- Combine everything and let stand for 5-10 mins
Seriously, the flavors work really really well together. I make another similar recipe with spinach & bacon but something about the combination and different textures puts this over the top!
I never ever ever win anything, but I'm always up for trying :) Go on over and enter for yourselves, she’s giving away some awesome loot!
It’s official, I think I’ve set the world record for the # of times the word AWESOME has been used in a blog post. Go me!
Off to watch AI :)