Workout: 30 min walk with the fam!
So, in trying to get my shopping lists ready to have before BB#2 arrives, I'm writing this post sometime in the previous week and documenting what the plan was.
I'm actually really looking forward to the Spaghetti Carbonara, I never knew you could make a sauce quite like that. Who knew? Let's just hope the spaghetti is hot enough to cook those eggs - I hate getting anyone sick.
Ever cause any food poisoning? I'm pretty sure I've gotten RC sick with under-cooked chicken once (maybe twice). That's why I'm really hesistant to cook any type of chicken that is not boiled or stir-fried - I actually just don't like cooking it. I will try this week though (which for you, is really last week). Wish me luck :) - maybe wish RC luck since he's the only one that's gotten sick.
- CrockPot Sundays: Creamy Chicken Soup
- Panini Mondays: Cheddar/Avocado + Leftover Soup
- Surfin Tuesdays: Salmon + sweet potato baked fries
- Sghetti Wednesdays: Spaguetti Carbonara
- TacoOrRice Thursdays: brown rice + lentils + bell peppers w/ acorn squash
- Pizza Fridays: Cheese
- Savory Saturday Breakfast: Eggs + bacon
- Sweet Sunday Breakfast: Bacon
- Breakfast Savor of the week: Eggs + Cheese
- Salad Case: tomato + mex squash + bell pepper + spinach stir-fry + cashews
- Smoothie: yogurt + blueberries
- Produce Isle
- shredded cabbage
- sweet potatos
- acorn squash
- bell peppers
- fruit (on sale)
- Staples Isle
- pizza sauce
- Dairy Isle
- shredded cheese
- parmesan cheese
- cheddar cheese
- Protein Isle
- Frozen Isle
Post a Comment