Calories: 2400 :(
So I think my subconscious is trying to make up for all the accumulated lost hours of sleep. It turns out I muffled my phone/alarm during the middle of the night and failed to hear it this morning. You rock subconscious-self :)
Not really, I was planning on doing some yoga because it's been a while and I'm sure my back would like it. Speaking of my back, it feels better so the unplanned exercise is doing my body good :)
On to today’s yummy breakfast, plus you get to check out these photography skills:
I know, such a pro ;)
They may not look like much, but I love these little babies. I've been baking breakfast muffins these last two Sundays and I'm loving that I can just throw them in my lunch bag and go.
- 1/2 c quinoa flour & 1/2 c oatmeal flour
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (I used unsweetened)
- splash of chocolate powder
- 1 tsp baking powder (I kind of just splash it on there, I'll try to measure next time)
- splash of vanilla
- splash of coconut
- 4 chopped dates
- 1/2 bar chopped 86% dark chocolate Godiva bar
- Smash the banana and mix everything together.
- Pour into a 12-muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 for ~20 minutes (until you insert a knife and it comes out clean)
- Enjoy :)
I like to have them along with a side of nut butter, okay - maybe a jar of nut butter, but who's looking?
Last night I was too lazy to get my laptop from my room and I spent the whole night without it. It was kind of nice to be “disconnected” from the net, but kind of weird at the same time. Do you guys feel that way sometimes?
Off to enjoy some TV – here’s looking at you American Idol!