Loved it - such a great class :D
Work has been on overdrive lately, so working out definitely helps keep me somewhat sane. Plus, I had my chiropractic therapy to look forward to and the promise of a full week away from work on the horizon. Can't wait!!!
I'm going on a conference and the fam is tagging along to to Austin, TX - one of my favorite cities (minus the humidity).
I could have sworn I took pictures of the awesome easy-peasy recipe below, but I didn't. Instead, you get a cute puppy pic to go along with the recipedia :)
Shrimp + Kale Tacos
- 1 bunch kale broken up into small pieces
- 2-3 servings of frozen shrimp
- butter/margerine/olive garden
- Garlic seasoning
- Toss the kale in the butter and stir-fry until wilted (~5 min)
- Add lots and lots your favorite seasoning
- Add shrimp and stir until fully cooked (that's your call)
- Serve in tortillas
Post a Comment