Workout: 20 min weights + ~35 min walk
Where did the "Save" button go? Oh Blogger - I guess you just wanted to post that pic of my lunch choice ASAP.
As you may have guessed, there was no prep for salad cases, but I did grab this pita hummus plate since our salad bar was closed too.
It was tough saying no to the chips, but I feel so much better about it afterwards :)
I've recently been going grocery shopping on Monday's after my chiropractic appointment. My health food store is down the street and it makes it easy for me to get in and out. After thinking about it over the weekend, I'm going to start posting my shopping lists to ensure that 1. I have a shopping list and 2. I can always pull up and old one on my phone in a jiffy if I didn't plan ahead.
So here's a simple list of how I TRY to pull dinners together at home:
- CrockOrSghetti' Sundays: Mom's Spaghetti
- MexiOrMeatless' Mondays: Creamy Lentil + Kale + Potatoes
- SurfinOrStirfry Tuesdays: Shrimp + Potatoes Po Boys
- PaniniOrBfast Wednesdays: Peach, Bacon(optional) + Gouda Grilled Cheese + veggie on sale
- Taco Thursdays: Potato Tacos
- PizzaOrMacNCheese Fridays!
- Savory Saturday Breakfast: Potato Hash + Eggs
- Sweet Sunday Breakfast: Banana Skillet Bake
- Breakfast Savor of the week: Eggs + Cheese
- Salad Case: Greek + hummus
- Produce Isle
- Bell peppers
- veggie on sale
- Staples Isle
- grilled cheese bread
- pita bread
- Dairy Isle
- Protein Isle