So last night was no silent one, but at least there were no angry BB cries!
It never fails, as I laid my head down to rest on my pillow - my BB decided to start crying. It never fails! The good thing is she went back to bed, but it just seems like something is making her uncomfortable and I can't seem to get it right!
Do you have kids? Have you found the optimal solution for their nighttime attire?
On to today's yummilicious little thing:
The easiest breakfast casserole on the planet!
Dill Breakfast Casserole (makes 4 servings)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 6 T cream cheese
- lots of dill (any of your favorite herbs)
- 4 pieces whole-wheat bread
- Mix the eggs + milk + salt and pepper in a casserole dish of your choice
- Mix the cream cheese with your favorite herb blend
- Spread 3 T on two pieces of bread and cover both with the remaining bread
- Cut the cream cheese sammies into 1x1 in pieces
- Add to casserole dish, cover in plastic and store in fridge overnight
- In the AM, preheat oven to 375, remove plastic before cooking the casserole for 45 min
I'm always rushed to make breakfast in the morning, so making this on Sunday and having it 2-3 days of the week is not that bad. Plus, each serving is about 300 calories #doublescore
Too bad it looks like my dill herb plant didn't make it. Instead I have a lot of mint and the basil has managed to invade the old dill pot!
Know any good mint recipes?