Despite all the crazy from last night, I was pleasantly surprised to wake up refreshed and got my AM workout done!
I'm happy to say that I've met most of my January challenge. Yay!
I'm also happy to report the scale is down those 3-4 pesky holiday pounds. However, I'm pretty happy with the toning part. I still have a ways to go, but I can definitely see improvement.
This challenge has been fun, but I'm looking forward to switch it up and have started planning my February Challenge!!! I'm thinking about adding more Insanity and more yoga. Should be fun!!!
Kimberly recently asked about Insanity so I went ahead and added a label for it. Some thoughts:
- Waking up to Shaun T - not too shabby!
- I workout at home, so I get the whole "class" vibe and I like it.
- It's high-impact so really listen to your body and make any modifications to the exercises as required
- The plan comes with a 60-day challenge but I got bored/lower back got hurt (see note above) a couple of weeks into it.
- The plan comes with a weight lifting DVD that I haven't tried, but other than that - you lift on your own.
On to this week's salad cases:
- Handfuls of spinach
- Roasted brussel sprouts + carrots
- Roasted eggplant mixed with cheese
- Handful of almonds
Dinner was has become an new-goto favorite!
Butternut Squash Mac-N-Cheese – a great recipidea that made yesterday’s roasting party all worth it :)
Plus (and a doublescore plus at that) – RC forgot his lunch so we get to have leftovers for dinner tomorrow. Yippee!
Aren’t leftovers the best???
Post a Comment