- 1 onion
- 3 bell peppers
- 3-4 cup of pre-cooked seafood mixins
- 1 package fajita seasoning
- Stir-fry chopped onion and bell peppers with some olive oil until the onion is translucent, for me it takes about 10 minutes over medium heat
- Add seasoning mix and follow the packet's instructions, I had to add 1/4 cup water
- Add thawed pre-cooked seafood mixins and stir until warm. The key is to not overcook because chewiness ensues if you're not careful.
It was actually pretty tasty, but I'll stick with the pre-cooked shrimp bags - thank you very much ;). Timing the chewiness factor was a full-time job and if you can’t tell, I’ve got my hands full already.
Can you spot the baby hand? Love my backsplash protector?
Plus, it looks like this audience needs some entertainment, so I’m off to work my n-th job. How many jobs do you have? Have you ever regretted a bargain food buy?