The best part about this Friday is, my Hubby's home and it's a 3-day weekend. Woo-hoo!!!
It's been an interesting week on the web so let's get this party started:
- For starters, I decided I want to visit here. I have no idea where this is, I assume somewhere in Greece, but I want to go!!!
- This video is hilarious! We should all learn a little something from Jango: Dog Prays Before Breakfast
- I need to decorate the top of my kitchen cabinets. They've been empty for 2 years, so I started looking for some neat ideas. I came across this site that has some really good design ideas if you're interested in that sort of thing.
- On a similar note, I want this pantry.
- We all know Google is awesome, right? Well, here are 100+ tricks that google can make your life easier! I learned you can use it as a calculator and get a quick definition by using the define: command!
- I also found out that I probably wouldn't survive out in the wild. I have a lot of things to learn before I dare venture out into the wilderness. I probably don't know half of the 50 Things Everyone Should Know list!
- I guess you get what you pay for, right? That's the lesson of the week after I tried that FitTV yoga show, but it was free. I'm tempted to try the 15-day YogaGlow trial, but don't know how much I'd like it. Anyone try one of these only yoga tools?
- Logic ain't all that it's cracked up to be! That's what I'm gonna tell my Hubby the next time he gets me for making an irrational decision! The only thing is, I'm such a sucker for the restraint bias! I have a very weak restraint threshold and I really need to work on that :) Goodbye candied cinnamon pecans, I'm going to have to pry your recipe from my mind :)
- As I'm sure you've heard about the controversial article, "Are Chinese Mothers Superior?", I'd thought I'd share the link. Now that I'm a mom, it definitely makes me think about the type that I want to be. I'm not an extremes person, so I can't say that I'll be a Chinese mother type. Plus, I'm married to Therapist Sarge so he's as much as a Chinese mom as Brielle will need. Gotta love my therapist sarge.